Franchises are popular the world over due to the simple fact they enable business owners to venture into them without the need to have an elaborate business plan. This is because the initial groundwork of starting a business has already been done for you, meaning you only need to join a successful business model and you are good to go.
Since there are different franchises around the world each with its own requirements for one to qualify to join, it is important for a business person to find the right fit.
Apart from the famous franchises like McDonalds, Starbucks, and Dunkin Donuts, there are other businesses that people don’t know they are in this category. Take a look below:-
- Little Caesars – this successful pizza franchise was started fifty-two years ago and currently has over 3000 units around the globe. You probably frequent one in your neighborhood or town but did you know it’s not the only one?
- FASTSIGNS – in the world of signage and branding, Fastsigns rules with over 600 hundred stores worldwide. Started by Gary Salomon back in 1985 in Dallas Texas, this franchise has been going strong since.
- Smoothie King – started 40 years ago by Steve Kuhnau, a nurse, who after taking ill got better by cutting back on fat while eating fresh foods. He experimented with protein drinks to alleviate fatigue caused by hypoglycemia and came up with a combination of fruits, supplements, and vitamins and thus, Smoothie King was born. Currently, its goodness can be found in over 600 locations.
- Gold’s Gym – this $78 billion industry that has a presence in over 200 countries and offers pro shops and health club to franchisees.
- Hertz – with its presence in over 100 airports worldwide, Hertz is a force to reckon with as the go-to car rental company. Within it’s over 90 years of existence; it has expanded to include equipment, car sales and renting trucks and vans.
- Jiffy Lube – Jim Hindman began Jiffy Lube in 1979 when he noticed a gap in gas stations that offered full service. It has since been acquired by Shell Oil and can be seen in over 2000 locations in North America.
- Wingstop – the chain that is popular for tasty chicken wings was started in 1994 and boasts a wide network of over 500 restaurants.
Business consultants and franchising
Venturing into the franchising business entails a lot of preparation with decisions to be made. Finding a franchise consultant is important as it can alleviate some of the anxiety as you will acquire guidance in the matter. This is the person to guide you in choosing the best franchise that matches your interests. Consider them as your resource center for invaluable information in this industry more so if you are new at it.
Finding one that has been successfully guiding people in picking the right franchise is mandatory. This is because they will have a list of opportunities and options together with an explanation of their pros and cons. This in turn helps you to narrow down the best one for you to put your money into. Take advantage of their contacts and wealth of experience by having business franchise consultants on your side.
When you add up the math and put some commitment into the franchise, your business can turn out to be successful by tapping into a formidable franchise group.